Facing a Wrongful Death Claim? Get in Touch with Arisian Law Group For
After losing a loved one to a wrongful death, you may feel lost, damaged, angry and confused. In addition to the grief you’re feeling after such a sudden, monumental loss, you’re also likely feeling unsure of everything and everyone. On top of sorrow and grief, you likely will feel some panic and anxiety as you face an uncertain future. Perhaps a family member or friend casually mentioned you should sue for damages. Your first thought may be to shun such conflict, choosing instead to heal yourself and your family, accept the insurance payout, and move on.
However, without adequate compensation, what kind of financial future can you envision realistically? This is compounded if the lost loved one was the breadwinner for your family. It’s understandable that you may not want to start a lawsuit that you’re not emotionally prepared to handle. But while it’s normal to be hesitant, it’s not OK to be stuck wondering if you should.
You will never regret calling for a free consultation but you may regret your actions later when you realize the insurance company’s meager offering has already run out and you’re left responsible for the bills. It’s worth a few minutes of your time to see if you have a case.
If someone you love has died as the result of someone’s careless actions or negligence, it’s time for you to call Arisian Law Group for a free consultation at 559-777-9000 today.
Connect with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fresno CA for Justice
Attorney Jacob Arisian treats each client as if they were a family member. That’s because he brings an unwavering persistence, dedication for justice and a passion for the law to every wrongful death case he handles. With a targeted focus on local personal injury law, he knows how the courts and insurance companies operate. As an experienced wrongful death attorney in Fresno CA, he has a long history of providing local, personalized and skilled legal services.
Handling wrongful death cases means he has a deep knowledge of this area of the law. Thus, he can maximize your recovery, aiming to get you as much compensation as he can so you don’t have to worry about how you will possibly make ends meet. The presence of a local law firm in Fresno puts you in close contact with a trusted attorney who is well known and respected in legal circles.
At Arisian Law Group, you are not asked to pay anything until you win or settle. Fueled by personal attention and aggressive representation throughout Fresno and surrounding areas, Mr. Arisian works hard for his clients for these reasons:
- Refined focus on wrongful death cases in and around Fresno
- Personal, attentive service
- Aggressive tactics to pursue maximum compensation
- One lead attorney who handles your case personally
- Local office, easy to get to
- In-depth knowledge of Fresno personal injury law
- Clear and prompt communication with clients
- Handles all types of personal injury cases
- Free consultations
Why Do You Need a Wrongful Death Lawyer?
Wrongful death cases involve sudden, unexplained and traumatic deaths as a result of the careless, deliberate or negligent act of another person. The emotional toll these tragedies take on the family members is devastating. But in order to ensure successful compensation for your loss, you must take action right away.
Arisian Law Group specializes in wrongful death cases arising from:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Premises liability accidents, such as slip and fall injuries
- Accidental poisonings, medication errors and overdoses
- Product liability cases involving a defective or dangerous product that results in death
- Drowning, boating and recreation accidents
- Workplace accidents and illnesses
- Life expectancy of the decedent had the accident not occurred.
- Decedent’s age, medical history and occupation.
- Lost earnings.
- Other financial support the family has lost as a result of the death.
Damages Available for a Wrongful Death Claim
- Mental anguish
- Loss of companionship, guidance and solace
- Medical bills
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Lost financial support
- Punitive damages